A nice infographic showing what to look out for in a skin cancer. Many confuse lipomas with tumors and cancers but as you can see below, a common skin cancer like melanoma (The most dangerous form of skin cancer) resembles nothing like a lipoma.
Things to look out for:
- Asymmetry: Draw a line through the middle of the mole and if the 2 halves are not symmetrical this is a sign that the tumor may be malignant.
- Border: Malignant tumors often have jagered boarders.
- Color: Multi-colored moles are a bad sign.
- Diameter: Small is good. If it gets larger and passes the 1/4 inch in diameter, its time to get it checked out.
- Evolving: If you see regular change in your mole and it becomes itchy, crusty or starts bleeding, get it checked out.
Looking for a Comprehensive Natural Remedy Guide for Lipoma? Click Here!