How is lipoma diagnosed?
As your caregiver examines you and the area around the suspected lipoma he/she may ask you about any signs or symptoms you may have had recently. Based on your caregivers recommendation you may need one or more of the following diagnosis methods:
- An ultrasound: Using sound waves to look into the lipoma tissue.
- An X-ray: This maybe used to look into muscular tissue and other internal areas of the body.
- A CT or CAT scan: Using X-ray to look into the suspicious area where a lipoma maybe present.
- An MRI scan: Using magnetism to take a picture of the lipoma and surrounding tissue.
- A biopsy: Some tissue is removed from the lipoma and analyzed.
These are just some of the methods used to conclusively diagnose a lipoma.
Was this useful? Please like and share on facebook below and like our page.
Looking for a Comprehensive Natural Remedy Guide for Lipoma? Click Here!